Go Passionately Pink to help save lives! — Just wear pink, have fun and raise money to fight breast cancer. Be inspired by the multitude of ideas right here, or think of your own. There are so many creative ways to have fun and fight breast cancer.
> TR/GRR_2013 West Michigan Race for the Cure
September 28, 2013 at 8:30 am Rivertown Crossing Mall, Grandville, MI
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED on 9/25 at 11:59 PM
You can still donate to an individual or team using the donate button or register for the Race at our 9/27 or 9/28 live registration events.
HOW TO REGISTER
Visit our registration area located at Rivertown Crossings Mall in Grandville, MI on Friday, September 27th from 10 AM to 7 PM or on Saturday, September 28th from 6:30 AM to 8 AM. We will be in front of the Kohl's, lower level both days.
WHY YOU SHOULD REGISTER
When we say "We Live Here. We Race Here. We Save Lives Here." We mean it! In 2013 our committee of local breast health experts approved 13 local grants to help under-insured and uninsured women and men get education, screening and diagnostics. Unfortunately, our funding ran out after only supporting 6 of the 13 organizations that needed our help. See the full list of local organizations that we currently support.
The annual Race for the Cure is our largest fundraiser of the year. When you register and fundraise, 75% of your donations stay in West Michigan to help local people. The remaining 25% goes to our National headquarters for leading-edge breast cancer research. When you Race for the Cure you help your community, your neighbors, your family and more!
West Michigan Affiliate of Susan G. Komen® · 3777 Sparks Dr. SE Suite 100, Grand Rapids, MI 49546-6186 · Phone: 616-752-8262 · Fax: 616-301-8241 · Email: firstname.lastname@example.org